Keeping trains running safely
The term "control-command and signalling" (CCS) covers the numerous technical measures required to ensure safe, mostly signal-guided railway operations. CCS systems manage the mutual dependencies between infrastructure assets, signals and vehicles and thus facilitate safe and reliable rail services. Instrumentation and control systems are an indispensable part of safe rail travel. Among other things, they record complex traffic flows, facilitate the integrated operations management of a node with all important feed lines and can reduce personnel costs.
Buy high-quality, reasonably priced CCS systems for railway operations
Look through an extensive selection of control-command and signalling technology. On the railauction.plus platform you can buy products for less, either directly or at auction, and are guaranteed to get a great deal on your rail transport needs.
- newFahrmotor WB 372-22f kpl E151 LFD AG / Traction motor WB 372-22fSales ID: 14959Type: Price suggestionEnd dateLocation
- newAntenne m Kabel u Connector ATB VT 643.2 / AntennaSales ID: 14956Type: Price suggestionEnd dateLocation
- newFedernträger f Drehgestell / Spring carrier f bogieSales ID: 14953Type: Price suggestionEnd dateLocation
- newReparatursatz Kupplung Mot QSK19 / Repair kit clutch Mot QSK19Sales ID: 14950Type: Price suggestionEnd dateLocation
- newKabelbaum groß f VT620 / Wiring harness large f VT620Sales ID: 14947Type: Price suggestionEnd dateLocation
- newAchslenker,GUP- f GP 200 / Axle control arm,GUP- f GP 200Sales ID: 14941Type: Price suggestionEnd dateLocation
- newScheibenrad o RBS fertigbearb f Transdev / Disc wheel o RBSSales ID: 14938Type: Price suggestionEnd dateLocation