Modern signalling equipment for any signal box
Signal boxes are fundamental trackside systems for managing railway operations. They are used to control and monitor outdoor safety equipment. In signal boxes, connections are made between points, bars, derailers and signals to ensure safe train traffic. Depending on the type of signal box, these connections are controlled mechanically or electrically with lever and crank or by computer. Relay interlockings as well as digital and electronic signal boxes can even be controlled remotely.
We offer a wide range of signalling equipment from suppliers such as Deutsche Bahn and various rail infrastructure companies. At railauction.plus, you can purchase high-quality products and equipment directly with just a few clicks.
Buy signalling equipment for less
You can find reliable signalling equipment at affordable prices in our auctions and direct purchase offers. Whether you are looking for mechanical or electromechanical interlockings, relay interlockings or digital and electronic interlockings, railauction.plus has exactly what you need.
- newFahrmotor WB 372-22f kpl E151 LFD AG / Traction motor WB 372-22fSales ID: 14959Type: Price suggestionEnd dateLocation
- newAntenne m Kabel u Connector ATB VT 643.2 / AntennaSales ID: 14956Type: Price suggestionEnd dateLocation
- newFedernträger f Drehgestell / Spring carrier f bogieSales ID: 14953Type: Price suggestionEnd dateLocation
- newReparatursatz Kupplung Mot QSK19 / Repair kit clutch Mot QSK19Sales ID: 14950Type: Price suggestionEnd dateLocation
- newKabelbaum groß f VT620 / Wiring harness large f VT620Sales ID: 14947Type: Price suggestionEnd dateLocation
- newAchslenker,GUP- f GP 200 / Axle control arm,GUP- f GP 200Sales ID: 14941Type: Price suggestionEnd dateLocation
- newScheibenrad o RBS fertigbearb f Transdev / Disc wheel o RBSSales ID: 14938Type: Price suggestionEnd dateLocation